Applications for the ADB Summer Internship Program 2022 are now open. The Summer Internship at the Asian Development Bank is a fully-funded internship abroad for international students. The ADB will pay for everything. There are no IELTS or TOEFL requirements. Participants in the Internship Program must be citizens of ADB member countries. The ADB currently has 68 member countries. It means that if you are from one of these countries, you are eligible for an internship with the Asian Development Bank.
The Asian Development Bank’s summer internship program lasts for eight weeks. In June 2022, the internship will begin. Only post-graduate students are eligible for the ADB Internship. That is, if you are pursuing a Master’s degree or a Ph.D., you are eligible.
Your internship can be completed in any ADB member country. The location of your internship will be determined by the country to which you apply. As previously stated, the ADB has 68 member countries. You have the option of applying to any of the 68 countries. It is required that you be enrolled in a Master’s or PhD-level program when applying for an ADB Internship. Below you will find all of the details about the ADB Summer Internship Program 2022.
Details About ADB Summer Internship Program
- Organization: Asian Development Bank
- Internship Duration: Minimum 8 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st January 2022
What is ADB Internship?
The Internship Program is a project-oriented learning opportunity for graduate students to gain experience through research assignments based on ADB’s current operational needs.
ADB assists its members, and partners, by providing loans, technical assistance, grants, and equity investments to promote social and economic development.
Stipend: Stipend is Provided to all interns according to the location of internships up to 56 calendar days.
Airfare Ticket: ADB Provides a limited amount to cover part of the Airfare Travel cost should air travel be necessary between the internship location and the authorized point of origin (i.e. school location).
ADB advertises internship assignments twice a year and welcomes motivated, open-minded, and self-directed individuals to apply.
- Enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations.
- be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s work.
- be a national of one of ADB’s Members
- possess an excellent command of English.
- have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
- Candidates apply through Online Portal. Prepare for their CVs, and answer the essay questions.
- All documents (CV and essay) are uploaded to ACES to complete the application.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- To avoid errors in submission, applicants are advised not to wait until the last day of the application period in submitting their internship applications.
- ADB evaluates applications based on Eligibility Requirements, Relevance of Academic Study and work Experience, and the level of interest and motivation to contribute to development work.
The last date to apply for the ADB Summer Internship 2022 from the Asian Development Bank is 31st January 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply for the Internship
Complete the Online Application and upload all the required documents. To apply for the Internship Visit the Official website of the Asian Development Bank. Read FAQS about ADB Internship.