For the Fully Funded Canadian Government Scholarships 2022, the Canadian Government has begun accepting applications. International students are eligible for the scholarship. Master’s and doctoral degree programs are eligible for the Canadian Government Scholarship. Each year, Canada awards nearly 5,000 scholarships to students pursuing masters and doctoral degrees in Canada. You’re making the best decision you can for your future. After all, Canadian education is a long-term investment.
Canada is known throughout the world for its high academic standards. The educational system in Canada ensures that you will receive a world-class education. A wide range of graduate study options, including master’s and doctoral programs, are available across Canada. The Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade, and Development have fully funded this scholarship for expenses (DFATD).
International students are welcome to Canada. The Prime Minister of Canada is a supporter of international students. A fantastic choice for a bright future. These scholarship programs will cover the majority of your expenses; airfare, meals, lodging, full tuition, another fee, stipend, and health insurance will all be covered. Below are the complete details for the Canadian Government Scholarships 2022.
Details About Canadian Government Scholarships 2022
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- Scholarship by: Government of Canada
- Degree Level: MS Degree Programs, Diploma, Post-Secondary or Post-Graduate Certificate, or Master’s degree at a college, technical or vocational school
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 22nd March 2022
Funding for Study in Canada Scholarships is made available by Global Affairs Canada through its legal title: the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade, and Development (DFATD).
Scholarship funds should be used towards:
- Visa or Study/Work Permit Fees.
- Airfare for the Scholarship recipient only via the most direct and economical route
- Health Insurance
- Living expenses, such as accommodation, utilities, and food
- Ground Transportation, including a public transportation pass; and
- Books and supplies are required for the recipient’s study or research, excluding computers and other equipment.
Arrival in Canada
Scholarship recipients must begin their studies or research between August 1, 2022, and February 1, 2023.
Canadian institutions accept all academic fields in any discipline.
- Must not hold Canadian citizenship or permanent residency and must not have a pending application for permanent residency in Canada.
- Must apply and be admitted to a full-time academic program at a Canadian post-secondary institution;
- Should indicate their interest in being considered for the Study in Canada Scholarships program when applying for admission at a Canadian institution, and
- Must possess the linguistic competencies necessary to undertake studies in the language of instruction at the Canadian post-secondary institution (English or French).
Also Check: Youth Summit in Canada 2022 | Fully Funded
The last date to apply for the Canadian Government Scholarships 2022 For International Students is 22nd March 2022
How to Apply
- The Application Process is Online for the Scholarship.
- Apply through the official link here