Kuda is a full-service digital bank with an app. Our goal is to become the go-to bank not only for Africans residing on the continent but also for the African diaspora living anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of obscene banking fees and excels at assisting consumers with budgeting, spending wisely, and saving more. We concluded a Series A investment round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s best venture capital investors, after raising the largest seed round ever seen in Africa. Kuda is swiftly becoming known as the premier “Neobank” for Africans, with offices in London (our headquarters), Lagos, and Cape Town, and more offices opening around Africa in 2021.
We are actively seeking bright, talented, and ambitious people that are inspired by our objective to help us grow into a company that can make a big difference in how people across Africa receive access to outstanding financial products and services in order to take control of their own money. Please get in touch with us if this sounds like a terrific way to spend your valuable time.
We’re recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Install and configure various testing and automation tools, as well as IT infrastructure.
- Automate the provisioning, configuration, and de-provisioning of environments.
- Define and implement DevOps development, testing, release, update, and support procedures.
- Use debugging techniques and offer advice on how to fix code problems.
- Ensure that developers follow DevOps practices that have been created, and update or build new processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- To improve operational efficiency, develop relevant metrics to illustrate system performance and agility using appropriate monitoring tools.
- Continuously execute vulnerability assessment and risk management to identify and apply cybersecurity safeguards.
- Recognize and implement best practices in documentation, testing, security, operations, and support at scale, as well as resource efficiency.
- Perform root cause analysis and incident management.
- Choose and deploy the right CI/CD tools.
- Strive for continuous improvement and create a CI/CD pipeline (continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment).
- Recognize the needs of the various teams as well as the project’s key performance indicators (KPIs).
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Bachelor’s or higher Degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
- Have knowledge of CI/CD platforms (Azure DevOps is a Plus)
- Have knowledge of at least one of GCP, AWS, or Microsoft Azure (preferably Azure & AWS)
- Have knowledge of ElasticSearch, Datadog, and Sentry.
- Have knowledge of technologies such as Ansible, Terraform, and others.
- Have knowledge of Kubernetes orchestration and administration.
- Have familiarity with monitoring and alerting systems, as well as their maintenance and support.
- Have support and troubleshooting experience with relational databases and distributed platforms.
- Have a working understanding of monitoring and event management tools. Implementations
- Have a basic understanding of system management and Linux.
- Willing to accept and enrich the Kuda culture of empathy, teamwork, and passion
- Have a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the success of the firm.
- Are you a critical thinker with problem-solving abilities?
- Are you a team player? Do you have solid time management skills? Do you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills?
- Capable of taking the initiative and adjusting to a fast-paced work environment.
- Join the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet,’ and become a part of one of the challenger banking industry’s trailblazers.
- A stimulating and adaptable work environment
- Pay is competitive.
- Coworkers who are both smart and nice
- Contribution to the pension fund in full.
- Health insurance that is dependable.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online