The FAO Internship Program 2022 is now accepting applications. The FAO is a United Nations specialized agency. The Food and Agriculture Organization is the acronym for the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization. They’ve launched an internship portal for international undergraduates, master’s students, and recent graduates. Candidates of any nationality are eligible to apply. FAO works in over 130 countries around the world, with its headquarters in Rome, Italy. You can also apply for the other Fully Funded United Nations Internships 2022, which are under the United Nations.
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) offers a paid internship. Undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate students with various degrees are encouraged to contribute their knowledge and gain practical experience in their fields of interest. The FAO Internship Program is an educational experience. You are eligible to apply for any duty station in any country.
There is no need for any language test like IELTS/TOEFL. An internship can last anywhere from three to eleven months. Candidates should be between the ages of 21 and 30 when they begin their internship. There are also many other internships available. The following section contains detailed information about the Food and Agriculture Organization Internship 2022.
Details About FAO Internship Program 2022
- Organization: FAO
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/Post Graduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: No Deadlines
Also Check: Youth Summit in Canada 2022 | Fully Funded
- Yes. Interns will receive a Stipend in local currency and not exceed US$ 700 per month. In this amount, the interns can easily manage the other expenses.
- Medical coverage related to service-incurred is also provided
- Nationality: candidates must be nationals of FAO Members.
- Education: candidates must be students enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate or recent graduates.
- Languages: candidates must have a working knowledge of at least one FAO official language (English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, or Russian).
- Age: Candidates should be aged between 21 and 30 at the start of their internship.
- Skills: candidates should be able to adapt to an international multicultural environment, have good communication skills, and be knowledgeable in the use of basic computer programs.
- Family relation: candidates with family members (defined as brother, sister, mother, father) employed by FAO under any type of contract are not eligible for the Internship Programme.
There is No Deadline for the FAO Internship Opportunities. Candidates can apply from time to time according to the Vacancies.
How to Apply
- You can visit the FAO Internship Website here
- Click on the Internship Programme in the sidebar.
- To check your country if eligible. Please Visit here