Citizen Journalists Network (CJN) is a community of ordinary citizens dedicated to investigating social welfare challenges faced by ordinary people and providing timely sustainable solutions to meet the needs of local communities.
We are looking for the following candidates to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Front Desk Intern (NYSC)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: NYSC
- Secretarial and administrative support duties in the office
- Answer phone calls, assist callers, take messages, provide information, and direct calls to appropriate staff, and route incoming paper work.
- All activities should be meticulously documented.
- Provide assistance to other employees.
- Daily trend and news research
- Create an organization newsletter.
- NYSC member posted to Abuja or relocating to Abuja
- Female. Must be Presentable.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Smart and Savvy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified individuals should email their CV and a copy of their passport photo to email@example.com with the title “Front Desk Intern” in the subject line.urnalistsnetwork.org using “Front Desk Intern” as the subject of the email.