The internship program at the International Monetary Fund (IMF) usually begins in December. Applications for the IMF Fund Internship Program 2022 are now being accepted. The internship is available at the International Monetary Fund’s headquarters in Washington, D.C. All of the chosen students will travel to Washington, DC. The Internship Management Foundation (IMF) is a fully-funded internship program. It will choose about 50 students from around the world to join us at the IMF headquarters in Washington, D.C. each year. You’ll be collaborating with an IMF colleague who has a lot of experience.
IMF is a paid internship opportunity. These paid internships last 10 to 12 weeks and take place between June and October. Undergraduates and graduates, as well as Ph.D., LLM, and J.D. students are eligible to apply. Internships with the IMF Fund are available in a variety of fields and academic disciplines. The internship takes place during the summer.
The company is headquartered in Washington, D.C., one of the most vibrant and livable cities on the planet. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) provides a highly competitive stipend as well as a travel allowance. Economic, research, legal, information technology, finance, accounting, human resources, and communications are among the fields where the IMF has openings. Below you will find detailed information about the IMF Internship Program 2022.
Details About IMF Internship Program 2022
- Organization: IMF
- Duration: 10 to 12 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Open
Also Check: WHO Internship Programme 2022 | Fully Funded
Yes, this internship is paid. FIP participants receive:
- A competitive Salary/Stipend
- Round-trip restricted economy class air travel from their university to Washington, D.C.
- Limited medical insurance coverage.
The IMF has openings in a variety of fields, including Economics, Research, Legal, information technology, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Communications, international economics, public finance, financial markets, economics, or a related field.
If you are currently completing a Ph.D., you must be:
- Registered as an active student (i.e. returning to university studies after completing the internship)
- Below the age of 32 at the start of the internship
If you are currently completing a Master’s degree, you must be:
- Registered as an active student at the time of application (not yet graduated)
- Below the age of 28 at the commencement of the internship
If you are applying to the Legal Department Internship you must be:
- Within one to two years of completing an LLM, J.D, or equivalent advanced degree in law
- Below the age of 32 at the commencement of the internship.
There is Currently No Deadline Set for the IMF Internship Opportunities. Candidates can apply from time to time according to the Vacancies.
How to Apply for the IMF Internship?
- To Apply,You can visit the IMF Internship Website here
- The Eligibility Criteria and How to apply steps are given here