Finally, it’s time to announce that the Korean Government Scholarships 2022 applications are now open. Undergraduate, Master’s, and Ph.D. degree programs are eligible for the Global Korea Scholarship 2022. Under this program, all expenses are covered. The Korean Government Scholarship was previously known as the GKS Scholarship. The Global Korea Scholarship Program of the GKS Korean Government aims to attract 1,378 international students to study full-time in Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degree programs in 2022.
The GKS Scholarship does not require an application fee. Without IELTS, you can study in South Korea. There are numerous South Korean scholarships available that do not require IELTS. The Global Korea Scholarship is an all-expenses-paid scholarship that is fully funded. The GKS Korean Government Scholarship is open to all participants from all over the world. This is one of the most prestigious scholarship programs available.
There are many academic fields to choose from. This scholarship program includes participation from all Korean universities. The call for applications is now open, and you can apply right now. The South Korean Scholarship is one of the world’s most prestigious and competitive scholarship programs. The following is detailed information about the Global Korean Government Scholarships 2022.
Details About Korean Government Scholarship 2022
- Country: South Korea
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master’s or Doctoral or Research
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies from Country to Country
Korean Government Scholarship which is now called the Global Korea Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Korea for international students. All the expenses will be covered by the Korean Government.
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Resettlement Allowance (KRW 200,000)
- Living Allowance (KRW 900,000)
- Medical Insurance (KRW 20,000)
- Language Courses
- Full Tuition Fees
- Award for Excellent Korean Language Proficiency
- Research Support (KRW 210,000 – 240,000)
- Printing Costs (Dissertation) (KRW 500,000 – 800,000)
- Completion Grant
No. of Scholarships
1,278 International Scholarships from 153 regions.
Available Academic Fields
- All-Academic Fields & Majors are available Under the Global Korea Scholarship by the Korean Government for Masters & PhD.
- Applicants must choose their majors (fields of study) that are only listed in the “University Information” file.
- Doctoral Degree Program: 4 years
- 1 year of the Korean language program
- 3 years of the regular degree program
- Master’s Degree Program: 3 years
- 1 year of the Korean language program
- 2 years of a degree program
- Research Program: 6 Months
- All applicants and their parents must not hold Korean citizenship.
- Korean citizens and dual citizenship holders (one who has Korean citizenship and citizenship of another country) are NOT eligible to apply.
- Applicants must hold or must be expected to hold a Bachelor’s Degree to be enrolled in a Master Program OR hold a Master Degree to be enrolled in PhD. Degree Program.
- Research Program Applicants: Must hold a degree or a level of education equivalent to or higher than a Master’s degree and must have received an invitation from one of NIIED’s
designated Korean universities.
- Postdoctoral Research Program: Must hold a doctoral degree or a level of education equivalent to a doctoral degree.
- Applicants who are expected to graduate at the time of applying must first submit the certificate of expected graduation at the time of applying.
- English Language Requirements/Certificate.
The last date to apply for the Global Korea Scholarship Program 2022 varies from Country to Country and Korean Embassy to Embassy of your Country. All applicants must check the deadline for application submission by contacting their relevant embassy or desired university directly.
How to Apply
- The Applicants Need to Fill and Complete the Online Application Form.
- Read the updated 2022 Scholarship Application Guidelines here
- To Apply, Please Visit here