Apply for the latest NSIA Recruitment 2022 Jobs and Career Opportunities through the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Jobs Recruitment Portal for Jobs in Nigeria 2022.
The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (“NSIA” or “The Authority”) is a federal government entity charged with managing funds in excess of planned hydrocarbon income. Its objective is to play a major role in generating sustained economic development for the benefit of all Nigerians by creating a savings foundation for the Nigerian people, improving infrastructure development in Nigeria, and providing stabilization support during times of economic hardship.
The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) is working to improve its operations and overall capacity in order to fulfill its mandate. The Authority in this regard.
We are looking for a qualified, results-oriented professional to fill the following vacancy:
NSIA Recruitment 2022
Job Title: Executive Director, Operations & Corporate Services
Ref No: NSEDOCS22 / 01
- The employees in this position will be in charge of designing and improving various systems within the organization, as well as implementing company policies and procedures.
- She or he will report directly to the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer and will be in charge of the NSIA’s day-to-day administrative and operational functions (CEO).
- Contribute to the NSIA’s corporate strategy development and lead strategy development in all organizational operations to ensure the Authority meets its short, medium, and long-term goals.
- To facilitate management control, work closely with the Board of Directors to develop and maintain NSIA’s overall Operations and Corporate Services strategy, policies, and procedures.
- Work with senior management to develop, implement, and roll-out plans for operational processes, internal infrastructure, and reporting systems that will help the Authority grow and become more efficient.
- Work with the Chief Financial Officer to develop the annual budget and forecast business requirements in support of NSIA’s strategy, and monitor implementation to ensure effective management and use of the Authority’s financial resources in line with its corporate goals.
- Monitor the Authority’s asset and liability positions to ensure adequate liquidity and profitability.
- Ensure that the group’s audited financial statements are completed on time.
- Working closely with the Chief Financial Officer, MD & CEO, and other members of the Executive Management team, drive Authonty’s operational results.
- Ensure that the Authority’s risk management function is directed, managed, and operated in accordance with best practices and corporate governance procedures and/or codes, as well as applicable laws in all jurisdictions where NSIA operates.
- Lead the development, implementation, and maintenance of an effective and efficient standard operating model for the Authority’s operations functions.
- To facilitate operational efficiency and customer service excellence, manage relationships with key outsource partners.
- Oversee the Operations and Corporate Services Group’s day-to-day operations, which include Finance, Risk Management, Treasury, Subsidiary Operations, Investment Operations, Procurement, Administration, and IT.
- Ensure that all operations have a culture of accountability, effective resource management, and cost reduction.
- To assess the efficiency and effectiveness of internal and external processes, create effective measurement tools.
- Directly reporting to the Authority’s Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (MD/CEO).
Requirements for Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Jobs Vacancies:
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a university.
- An MBA and/or charter from ICAN/ACCA/CFA is mandatory.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant senior management experience and exposure in the global financial services industry.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Demonstrated budget development and oversight experience.
- Excellent leadership and organizational management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication, and influencing skills.
- Analytical and planning skills, problem-solving and quick decision-making abilities
- Demonstrated commitment to ethical standards and a high level of personal and professional integrity.
- Appreciable understanding of the NSIA’s mandate.
- Organized, and able to handle multiple tasks and deliver to deadlines.
Application Closing Date
APPLY HERE for NSIA Recruitment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word or Pdf document, and saved with your full names) to: email@example.com Please quote the Role and Appropriate Reference Number as the subject of your e-mail.
- Nigerians who have completed the National Youth Service Programme from within and outside the country are eligible for the position.
- Women are strongly urged to apply for the available position.
- All applications will be handled with the utmost discretion.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will receive a call.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.