The OECD Internship Program in France 2022 is now accepting applications. The OECD Internship is a prestigious internship program for international students run by the French government. Students pursuing (Bachelor, Master’s, or Ph.D.) degrees are eligible to participate in this internship in France. It means that students at the undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral levels are eligible to apply for an OECD France Internship. The internship is open to people from all walks of life.
The internship will choose 500 interns who are dedicated and enrolled in bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs. The event will take place in Paris. The internship will last for six months. International students have the opportunity to participate in this program. You can study in France without taking the IELTS exam.
The majority of internship opportunities are located in Paris, France. Interns who are chosen will have the option of doing an internship in France or from home. Please keep in mind that this is a paid internship opportunity. For international students, there are numerous internships that are fully funded. Its primary goal is to provide successful candidates with the opportunity to hone their analytical and technical skills in a global setting. The following is a complete list of details.
Details About OECD Internship Program in France
- Internship Country: France
- Internship For: Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- 1 March 2022
- 1 September 2022
- 1 March 2023
- 1 September 2023
No. of Internships:
500 OECD Internships/year for International Students.
The Maximum duration for the Internship is 6 Months.
Also Check: United Nations Internships 2022 | Fully Funded
Internship areas in Corporate Functions:
- Information Technology
- Legal services
- Office Administration
- Human Resources
- Communications, Media & Public Relations
- Event Management
- Finance, Budget, and Accounting
Successful candidates will carry out research and provide support to Policy Analysts in one of the following areas
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bribery and corruption
- Corporate Governance
- Education and Skills
- Gender and Diversity
- Inclusive Growth
- Industry, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
- Insurance and Pensions
- International Migration
- Public Governance
- Regional Development
- Regulatory Reform
- Science and Technology
- Trade and Agriculture
Benefits of the Internship
- The Monthly Financial Assistance of 700 Euros will be given to every selected intern.
- The OECD staff will give assistance to the interns in Visa Processing.
- An opportunity to stay for six months into work at OECD.
- The internship may be renewable for 12 months depending on the performance of the intern
Also Check: Nestle Internship Program 2022
- The applicant must be enrolled in (Bachelor, Master, Ph.D.) Degree Programs.
- The applicant age must be less than 65.
- The applicant must ensure availability at least for one month.
There is 4 Deadlines/Year. The Application is open all year. The Deadlines are 1st March 2022, 2023. and 1st September 2022,2023.
How to Apply
The applicants have to apply through an online application. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the OECD France Internship Program 2022.