GE (GE) propels the world forward by addressing its most pressing challenges. GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely by combining world-class engineering with software and analytics. GE employees are global, diverse, and committed to fulfilling GE’s mission and delivering for our customers with the utmost integrity and passion.
We are looking for candidates to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Project Management Intern (NYSC)
Ref No: R3624869
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Category: Project Management
- As the Project Administrator, you will be in charge of supporting contracts with administrative activities for engineering, procurement, and construction of power transmission and distribution equipment, starting with the transfer meeting and managing the Quality, Cost, and Delivery of the entire execution process by ensuring on-time delivery according to contractual terms, high levels of customer satisfaction, and controlling and improving the Gross Margin and cash related responsibilities.
- Managing a project’s or program’s daily administrative functions.
- To define outcomes and timelines, collaborate with other professionals and consultants.
- Obtaining and analyzing project data, as well as reporting on results.
- Providing advice to senior management on matters that require escalation.
- Putting the project management team’s directives into action
- Organizing and running meetings, including the distribution of minutes.
- Invoices and purchase orders are processed.
- Managing project documentation and contracts, as well as raising issues and making contract changes.
- As directed by management, providing daily support to the project team.
- Supervising contractor work and reporting on any deviations.
- Aiding Project Managers with budgeting and reporting on a regular basis.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online