Kuda is a full-service digital bank with an app. Our goal is to become the go-to bank not only for Africans residing on the continent but also for the African diaspora living anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of obscene banking fees and excels at assisting consumers with budgeting, spending wisely, and saving more. We concluded a Series A investment round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s best venture capital investors, after raising the largest seed round ever seen in Africa. Kuda is swiftly becoming known as the premier “Neobank” for Africans, with offices in London (our headquarters), Lagos, and Cape Town, and more offices opening around Africa in 2021.
We are actively seeking bright, talented, and ambitious people that are inspired by our objective to help us grow into a company that can make a big difference in how people across Africa receive access to outstanding financial products and services in order to take control of their own money. Please get in touch with us if this sounds like a terrific way to spend your valuable time.
We’re recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Monitor debugging process results
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Test current products and identify deficiencies
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Develop and monitor performance metrics for all stages of the production process
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements and ensure consistent project execution
- Plan, create and manage the overall quality planning strategy
- Identify quality assurance process bottlenecks and suggest actions for improvement
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Are you familiar with the native development frameworks for Android and iOS?
- Have a thorough understanding of software testing approaches, tools, and processes.
- Have expertise in writing test plans and test cases that are clear, succinct, and complete.
- Have both white box and black box testing experience
- Have a working knowledge of automated testing tools.
- Have experience working in an Agile/Scrum development approach and have a strong understanding of SQL and scripting
- Have experience in performance and/or security testing Have a strong sense of satisfaction in your work and its contribution to the company’s success
- Problem-solving abilities and critical thinking
- Are you a team player with excellent time management abilities?
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Possess strong problem-solving abilities.
- Can work independently and adapt to a fast-paced workplace.
Join the dynamic and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we seek to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet,’ and become a part of one of the challenger banking industry’s trailblazers.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online