Requirements for NIN enrolment in Nigeria

This is the enrolment of each Nigerian and Legal Resident from the age of 16 years or more.

Those underneath the age of 16 years must be enlisted as minors.

Supporting Documents

Stroll into the closest NIMC Enrolment Center with your BVN in the event that you have one and any of the accompanying required Original and Valid supporting records:

Old National ID Card

Driver’s License

Citizen’s card (Temporary or Permanent)

Nigerian International identification

Declaration of Origin

Authentication letter from a conspicuous ruler locally

Birth authentication

Revelation old enough

Authentication letter from strict/conventional pioneer

NHIS ID card

Government staff ID card

Enrolled/perceived private association staff ID card

School ID Card (private/public)

Expense Clearance testament

Substantial migration reports

Interaction for catching candidates of 16 years or more (Adult Enrolment):

Candidate strolls into the enrolment Center with a supporting report.

Candidate will be checked to find out on the off chance that he/she has at any point selected utilizing the NIN confirmation entry.

Candidate will be given an enrolment structure to fill in the event that he/she has not enlisted previously. Or on the other hand the printed Barcode slip will be gathered if the candidate had pre-enlisted prior utilizing the pre-enrolment administration.

Candidate’s structures will be screened by a NIMC Official to crosscheck the data filled on the structure against the supporting report gave and to check to blunders/botch filled on the structure. Note: candidates who can’t peruse nor compose ought to be joined by a proficient person who can do the structure filling for him/her.

Candidate’s pre-filled data will be inputted on the NIMC Software by a NIMC enrolment officer or the Barcode slip will be filtered by the NIMC enrolment officer to populate all the necessary field.

The enrolment officer will request that the candidate twofold actually take a look at his/her data for mistakes utilizing the candidate screen.

On the off chance that the candidate is happy with his/her segment data, the biometrics (ten fingerprints and facial picture) of the candidate will be catch hence.

After finishing the enrolment, a Transaction ID Slip will be given to the candidate as a proof of the exchange. Notwithstanding, the Transaction slip doesn’t give the right to National Identification Number. The candidate will be mentioned to return for the NIN inside 1-5 working days, as it is exposed to accessibility of organization, confirmation and check.

A National Identification Number (NIN) Slip is given to the candidates after handling.

The National e-ID Card will be Issued to candidate inside 12months after Issuance of NIN excepting any unexpected conditions. At present, the focal point of Government is to guarantee the boundless issuance of the NINs to residents and legitimate occupants for successful computerized recognizable proof the nation over.

Administration Fee: ENROLMENT IS FREE

Accessibility: Monday – Friday (8a.m. to 4 p.m.)

Level of accessibility: 95 % (The Remaining 5% can be credited to upsurge of candidates and so forth)

Conditions:

Accessibility of the NIMS Backend.

Accessibility of Network for information transmission.

Accessibility of force for the enrolment framework.