Sabanci University offers international students the possibility to receive a scholarship for admission. When an overseas student applies to Sabanci University and meets all of the prerequisites, they are immediately considered for a scholarship. Please keep in mind, however, that there are a limited number of scholarships available at all levels, and competition is fierce. As a result, certain grades do not imply a given level of scholarship. You can indicate that you want to be considered for a scholarship by filling out the relevant section of the application form.
However, keep in mind that even if this form is not completed, all applicants are automatically considered for a scholarship. Please keep in mind that if you complete at least two semesters as an SU with excellent grades, you may be eligible for scholarships. Look at the scholarship options available during your studies.
About Sabanci University
With science, technology, and social structures advancing day by day, the world needs more qualified individuals who possess the knowledge and skills required to pursue a career anywhere in the world. Aware of this pressing issue, in 1994 the Sabanc? Group decided to establish a “world university” led by the Sabanc? Foundation. The seeds of Sabanc? University, the Sabanc? Group’s most comprehensive social responsibility project in the field of education, were sown in the summer of 1995, at a search conference in which 50 academics from 22 countries.
Sabanci University Undergraduate Scholarships
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organisation: Sabanci University
- Country to study: Turkey
- School to study: Sabanci University
- Gender: Men and Women
Aim and Benefits of Sabanci University Undergraduate Scholarships
- 50%, 25%
- 4-person room
Requirements for Sabanci University Undergraduate Scholarships Qualification
1. International student
2. Those holding Turkish citizenship by birth and renounced their Turkish citizenship, and their children under 18 who are listed in the renouncement document but documenting their certification for rights mentioned in the Turkish Citizenship Law, no: 5901, Item 7, stating that “Anyone born, either in Turkey or abroad, in the marriage of a Turkish mother or father, is a Turkish citizen.” Candidates who wish to apply within the “applications from abroad” category should examine the Turkish Citizenship Law.
3. Those who hold citizenship of other countries by birth; and have gained the citizenship of The Republic of Turkey / those who hold dual-citizenship,
4. (a) Those who hold the citizenship of The Republic of Turkey and have completed last 3 years of their high school education in another country except The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus before 01/02/2013. (Including those who have completed their entire high school education in a Turkish high school opened in another country, except ones in The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, within the scope of MEB.)
(b) Those who start their high school education after 01/02/2013 in abroad, and completing entire high school education in abroad except The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus. (Including those who have completed their entire high school education in a Turkish high school opened in another country, except ones in The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, within the scope of MEB.)
(c) Those who hold Turkish citizenship or dual citizenship, one of which is Turkish, must have received their high school education abroad as formal education (not distance education). These applicants are required to certify their formal education by presenting the relevant pages in their passports showing that they have entered the country where the high school is located during their high school education.
5. Those who hold the citizenship of The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, who reside in The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus and who have completed their secondary education in a GCE AL system, as well as those who have registered and completed their secondary education in a GCE AL system abroad between 2005-2010.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Sabanci University Undergraduate Scholarships
Selection Criteria: Every international candidate, who applies to Sabanci University, is evaluated for a scholarship automatically when they fulfill the application requirements.
July 29, 2022
How to Apply
Please note that your academic background, reference letters, exam results, transcripts, interview results and any document showing your academic success such as prizes in the competitions, any Olympiad certificates will be considered by the Scholarship Committee. Therefore, you should not miss out uploading these types of documents. Scholarship committee reserves the rights to request additional documents and/or conditions from prospective students. Once you are granted a scholarship during the admittance, it goes on for your regular education period.
Please note that early applicants will have a priority for scholarship committee and more likely to earn a scholarship.
For more details, visit Sabanci University website