Kuda is a full-service digital bank with an app. Our goal is to become the go-to bank not only for Africans residing on the continent but also for the African diaspora living anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of obscene banking fees and excels at assisting consumers with budgeting, spending wisely, and saving more. We concluded a Series A investment round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s best venture capital investors, after raising the largest seed round ever seen in Africa. Kuda is swiftly becoming known as the premier “Neobank” for Africans, with offices in London (our headquarters), Lagos, and Cape Town, and more offices opening around Africa in 2021.
We are actively seeking bright, talented, and ambitious people that are inspired by our objective to help us grow into a company that can make a big difference in how people across Africa receive access to outstanding financial products and services in order to take control of their own money. Please get in touch with us if this sounds like a terrific way to spend your valuable time.
We’re recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tech Ops Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Reporting to: Head, Technology Operations
We’re seeking a Tech Ops Analyst to join our team and manage the performance of our technical team. Among the duties include, but are not limited to:
- Managing SLAs
- Managing relationships
- Evaluation of costs, process,es, and procedures
- Ensuring that Kuda’s technology solutions adhere to the quality and industry standards
- Analyze and provide solutions for low complexity and routine tech issues.
- Responsible for the definition, design, implementation, and maintenance of the support infrastructure for application solutions.
- Identify incident trends; recommend and implement improvements to reduce the volume
- Prepare SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) for the daily maintenance of applications and underlying systems.
- Oversee the incident, problem, and change management processes.
- Keep the Ops team up to date with new implementations and technologies.
- Establish clear communication channels for feedback from customers, peers, and cross-functional teams.
- Identify new solutions for improved processes, as well as develop a cost-benefit analysis for business solutions.
- Collaborate with the project teams to review or inspect work to guarantee its quality.
- Carry out competitor/industry analysis to keep abreast of service trends and also recommend appropriate intervention to enhance our service offerings
- Delivering in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- B.Sc. (MBA added advantage).
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in FinTech and/or Financial Services (desirable but not mandatory)
- Should have a good understanding of:
systems architectural concepts and methodologies;
Infrastructure platforms and their applications
Business processes, process analysis and management, and
IT requirements and IT managed services
- It is also important that one can manage critical incident and change management SLA’s with a service provider and can also manage and implement process improvements in NOC/SOC (network/security operation center).
- Understanding of the full range of Kuda’s products
- Knowledge of networking
- Knowledge of the regulations governing the management of financial services
- A broad understanding of the bank’s procedures and policies and computer literacy
- A high degree of intelligence, communication, and analytical skills.
- Service Quality Management.
Join the dynamic and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we seek to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet,’ and become a part of one of the challenger banking industry’s trailblazers.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online