Here’s where you can start a career that matters. The Twitter Internship Program 2022 is now accepting applications. Today, we have exciting news: Twitter has opened its doors to all. #TernUp your career. “Terns” are the nickname for Twitter interns. You have the potential to be a Next Tern. Students who are interested in an international internship are encouraged to apply for the Twitter internship program 2022-2023. Twitter is one of the world’s most popular social media platforms.
The Twitter internship program lasts for a total of 12 weeks.
Students with an undergraduate degree or currently enrolled in an undergraduate program, as well as graduates, are eligible to apply for the Twitter Internship. Students from all over the world are encouraged to apply for internships at Twitter.
Students from a variety of academic fields are encouraged to apply because internships are available in a variety of fields and majors. Twitter internship program welcomes students from Engineering, to Marketing, and Finance. Students from any Background. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to apply for this position. Below you will find all of the details about the Twitter Internship Program 2022.
Details About Twitter Internship Program 2022
- Host organization: Twitter
- Required Education: Graduate or in 3rd year of Undergraduate Degree
- Duration: 12 Weeks
- Deadline: Different for Different Region
Following are the perks provided to participants under this internship program.
- Monthly day of rest
- Mentorship changes with our Business Resource Groups and former Terns
- Leadership exposure
- Development workshops
- Social events
- Opportunities to network with tweeps and interns across self-help
- Free Vacation and sick leave
- Access to an online platform for self-help courses, personal training, and licensed therapy
- Access to a self-guided app with courses to build stability and reduce stress.
Eligibility Criteria for Twitter Internship
The eligibility criteria for Twitter Internship Program vary in the applicant’s region. To apply for a Twitter internship, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
JAPAC (Japan, Asia, and the Pacific)
- Applicant must be willing to complete a 12 months internship program.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa)
- Applicant must be older than 18.
- Candidates should study for Undergrad, Master degree, MBA, or Ph.D. degree.
- Candidates must be free to complete a 12-week internship program.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a three/four academic institution.
North and Latin America
- Applicant must be older than 18 years.
- Applicants must be eligible for full-time after their final year.
How To Apply for the Internship
- The application process is different for different regions.
- Students have to apply online by understanding the terms and conditions related to their country
- To Apply for the Twitter Internship. Visit Here