It’s time to submit your application for the UNICEF Internship Program for the year 2022. Students who missed the UNICEF internship in 2021 can now apply for the internship in 2022. The internships offered by UNICEF are fully-funded international internships. All undergraduates, master’s, and doctoral students are welcome to apply. The internship does not require IELTS. UNICEF is a great place to start your career. The internship is open to students from all over the world. UNICEF is active in over 190 countries.
International students can apply for UNICEF positions all over the world. Internships at UNICEF are available in a variety of fields. There are various positions available. Any student over the age of 18 is eligible to apply for a UNICEF internship. If you are currently enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or Ph.D. program, or if you have graduated within the last two years, you are eligible to apply.
UNICEF does not charge an application fee. This is a paid internship program, with participants receiving a monthly stipend as well as reimbursement for travel expenses. UNICEF will cover all of the expenses. There are also opportunities for remote internships. The internship usually lasts between six and twenty-six weeks. The UNICEF Internship Program for 2022 is described in greater detail below.
UNICEF Internship 2022 Details
Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
The values of the UNICEF Internship Programme for Young Graduates include the Following:
Candidates are expected to attain the following eligibility criteria for the Internship Programme for Young Graduates.
- For Internship at UNICEF: Applicants must be International Undergraduate and Graduate students from any country.
- Be enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate, or Ph.D. Programme or have Graduated within the Past Two Years.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to may also be required.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Have no other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Be at least 18 years old.
The Deadline is Different for Each UNICEF Internship Program. All Internship Opportunities are open Now. Select Your Preferred Internship Program.
How to Apply for the UNICEF Internship Program for 2022
All Eligible Candidates can Submit their Application Through our Website. Complete and submit an Online Recruitment Profile, a CV/Resume, and a Cover Letter. The Procedure is given below.
Go to the UNICEF Vacancies Page (Here). Select the Contact Type “Internship” (Here). Select Position Level “Internship: (Here). All the Internships will be Displayed. To apply for the Internship, Please Visit the Official website of the UNICEF Internship Programme.