The UCL Scholarship aims to enable and encourage overseas students from low-income backgrounds to study at UCL full-time for an undergraduate degree. Over 30 scholarships will be awarded, covering full tuition and living expenses for successful applicants.
About University College London (UCL)
University College London, or UCL, is a public research university in London, United Kingdom, and a member of the federal University of London. It has been known as UCL since 2005. UCL was founded in 1826 as London University by founders inspired by Jeremy Bentham’s radical ideals. It was the first university in London, and the first in England, to be totally secular and to welcome students regardless of faith.
UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organisation: University College London (UCL)
- Country to study: United Kingdom
- School to study: University College London
- Gender: Men and Women
Aim and Benefits of UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship
- There are up to 30 scholarships available for the 2022/23 academic session
- Ten (10) awards of full tuition fees & maintenance; 20 awards of full tuition fees.
- Tenable for the normal duration of the programme.
Requirements for UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
To be considered for the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship 2022, applicants are to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants can be from any country outside the United Kingdom.
- Applicants must be eligible to pay the overseas fee rate.
- Must come from a low income background.
- Must have submitted an admission application for a full-time undergraduate degree at UCL in 2022/23.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
Interview date, Process and Venue for UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship
- Successful candidates for 2022/23 will be notified by 31 May 2022.
April 29, 2022
How to Apply
Instructions for accessing the online scholarship application form:
- Login to Portico with your normal details.
- Click on the ‘View’ button for the ‘Active Application’ that you wish to apply for funding for.
- In the application screen, click on the ‘Funding’ in the menu at the top of the page.
- You are now on the funding page. To find out which funds you are eligible to apply for click ‘Check and apply‘ under ‘Funds Available’.
- Click on the scholarship name of the scheme that you wish to apply for.
For more details, visit UCL website