The World Food Program Internship Program 2022 has finally arrived. The application period for the World Food Internship Programme 2022 is now open. Under the United Nations, the World Food Programme (WFP) is the world’s largest humanitarian organization. Internships are available for undergrads and graduates from all over the world. This would be a fantastic opportunity for students who want to gain real-world experience and collaborate with a diverse group of people. The World Food Internship Program 2022 will cover all expenses.
The University of Oxford has awarded the World Food Programme a Gold Standard Internship Host Badge for the support and quality of internship experience it has provided to its students over the last few years. The World Food Programme is always on the lookout for talented, motivated, and enthusiastic students from all over the world to join their team.
Internships with the World Food Programme usually last between two and eight months. It provides a substantial stipend. The United Nations provides numerous opportunities. You can also apply for the WHO Internship Program and the UN Internship Program. All applications must be submitted via the internet. Detailed information about the WFP Internship Program 2022 is available below.
Details About WFP Internship Program 2022
- Organization: World Food Program
- Duration:2 and 8 Months
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies from Position to Position
Also Check: IMF Internship Program 2022 | Fully Funded
- A Stipend of a Maximum of $1000/Month
- Travel Tickets Reimbursement will be given to the candidates of developing countries.
- Subject knowledge will be enhanced through performing the tasks in a real-life environment.
Eligibility Criteria for the WFP Internship
- Currently enrolled in a recognized university or graduated in the last six months
- Completed at least 2 years of undergraduate studies
- Motivated, team player, and open to new challenges
- Working knowledge of English (other UN languages are a plus)
- Interested in learning and taking a first step in the humanitarian sector
There is No Specific Deadline for the World Food Internship. The Deadline varies from Position to Position. A lot of Internship Positions are open.
How to Apply for World Food Internship Program
- Students have to apply through the official website of WFP
- Register and create your online CV.
- You have to read the detailed information here
- Click on find Internships here. It will list down all the WFP Internships.