The World Health Organization’s Internship Program offers a fully-funded internship program. Undergraduate, Master’s, and Ph.D. students can participate in the program to gain insight into WHO’s technical and administrative programs and to broaden their knowledge and experience in a variety of areas. The World Health Organization Internship is a fully funded, all-expenses-paid opportunity. The World Health Organization is a United Nations Specialized Agency. WHO is dedicated to providing opportunities in a variety of settings.
The WHO does not charge an application fee to apply for an internship. Participants from any country with a variety of academic backgrounds are welcome to participate in WHO programs that will allow them to expand their educational experience through practical assignments. Because WHO is a well-known international organization, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Undergraduate, Master’s, and Ph.D. students are eligible to apply for the internship. Internships with the WHO last anywhere from six to twenty-four weeks, depending on the needs of the WHO technical unit and the intern’s availability. On the date of application, applicants must be at least twenty years old. All applications must be submitted via the internet. Below you will find detailed information about the WHO Internship Programme 2022.
Details About WHO Internship Programme 2022
- Organization: WHO
- Duration: 6 to 24 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies (Open Now)
- As of January 2020, WHO Provides Stipends to Students who Need Support.
- WHO will Provide Stipends up to a Specific amount Per Duty Station including travel. The amount will be indicated for each position the students apply to.
- WHO Provides to all Interns a Medical and Accident Insurance
The Following Eligibility Criteria will be considered while applying for World Health Organisation Internship Programme.
- You are at least twenty years of age on the date of application.
- You are Enrolled at a University or Equivalent Institution leading to a formal qualification (graduate or postgraduate) (applicants who have already graduated may also qualify)
- You have completed three years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution prior to commencing (bachelor’s level or equivalent) the assignment.
- You are not related to a WHO staff member (e.g., son/daughter, brother/sister, or mother/father).
- You have not previously participated in the WHO’s Internship Programme.
- You hold a valid passport of a WHO Member State.
There is No Deadline for the WHO internship Opportunities. Candidates can apply from time to time according to the Vacancies.
How to Apply for the WHO Internship?
- You can visit the WHO Internship Website here
- The Eligibility Criteria and How to apply steps are given here
- To Apply for the WHO Internship Program, Visit Here