International students interested in studying in Singapore can apply for a fully financed scholarship to study at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Singapore through the university’s Nanyang Scholarship program. Applications for the scholarship’s 2022/23 application period are now available.
Outstanding students studying in undergraduate programs are granted the Nanyang Prize, NTU’s most prestigious undergraduate scholarship. Nanyang Scholarships are awarded to students that thrive academically, show significant leadership potential, and have outstanding extracurricular achievements.
About Nanyang Technological University
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU Singapore) is a research-intensive public university with 33,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students in the schools of Engineering, Business, Science, and Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences, and the Graduate College. The Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine at NTU was founded in collaboration with Imperial College London. NTU’s campus is consistently ranked among the world’s Top 15 most beautiful university campuses. It has 57 Green Mark-certified (LEED-certified) building projects with a total of more than 230 structures.
Nanyang International Undergraduate Scholarship
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organization: Nanyang Technological University
- Country to study: Singapore
- School to study: Nanyang Technological University
- Gender: Men and women
The Aim and Benefits of the Nanyang International Undergraduate Scholarship
- Full coverage of subsidised tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- Living allowance of S$6,500 per academic year.
- Accommodation allowance of up to S$2,000 per academic year.
(Applicable to scholarship holders who reside in NTU hostels only.)
- Travel grant of up to S$5,000 for an overseas programme subject to terms and conditions in the Travel Grant Form.
- Computer allowance of S$1,750 (one-off).
- No bond is attached to the Nanyang Scholarship apart from the three-year bond applicable to all Singapore PRs and international students under the MOE Tuition Grant Scheme.
Requirements for Nanyang International Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
- Open to all nationalities.
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree programme. The scholarship will cover the years of study^ at NTU.
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Excellent co-curricular records.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Nanyang International Undergraduate Scholarship
- Scholarship selection interviews will take place between March to May.
- Scholarship applicants that are shortlisted for an interview will be informed via e-mail by mid-May.
Do check your email regularly and be prepared to attend an interview at short notice.
- Scholarship applicants offered a NTU programme(excluding Medicine and REP) and not shortlisted will be informed via e-mail by end-May.
- Scholarship applicants offered either the Medicine programme or Renaissance Engineering Programme are to check with the school for the outcome of their scholarship application.
Applicants with Year 12 equivalent qualifications:
- All scholarship applicants will be informed via e-mail on their scholarship application status within a month from the date the NTU programme offer is released to successful students.
- Scholarship selection interviews will take place within a month from the date the NTU programme offer is released to successful students.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Nanyang Technological University on www.ntu.edu.sg to apply
Applicants are required to submit their application for admission before submitting their application for scholarship. The scholarship application form can be found at the link ‘Apply for Scholarship’ at the end of your online application for admission.
For more details, click here